Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.walkerswarehouse.com/skechers/shape_ups.asp
They are about $180 here so don't want to waste money if they aren't as good as they say.

The look awful, but I walk a lot and my knees and hips are a problem so thought these might be better than ordinary sneakers/ runners or whatever you call them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes! I have worn out one pair. Bought a new pair for my walks and a pair for around the house and town. When you first start wearing them you can feel the muscles in your legs and butt tightening. They recommend you start out wearing them for 25 minutes at a time until you get use to them. I really love them.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I've seen the shoes at Kohls....I don't remember the price. Instead, I bought AVIA Avi-Motion sneakers. There the same type but I liked the style better. Mine were $89.00. I love them!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I bought mine from zappos for $89 or so. They were extremely comfortable however, I already have back problems and they hurt my back. They really make you stand up straight though. I am going to give them another try eventually.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
My sister had a pulled tendon in her lower leg along with some other exercises & such her physical therapist gave her a very strong suggestion to switch to these. She loves them & said they made a huge difference for her. I have a terrible time finding shoes that feel good to me....I hate shoe shopping!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I havent tried the Reeboks, but I bought the Sketchers ShapeUps and I love them, and like above.. you have to get used to wearing them... I also like them because they make me taller, I'm a shortie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts