Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
Oh my gosh!!!! The parents are telling the little girl to say "sparkling wiggles", but it comes out as something completely and totally wrong!!!

They had a clip on the news earlier about how it has people all up in arms, and I can see why!! If you want to see it go on youtube or goggle video and type "sparkling wiggles" in the search...I'm warning you what she says might offend some people. It's been floating around for a bit now and apparently people are getting pissed.

I want to know why parents would post something like that on the internet of a little girl?!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jinx said:
I'm quite glad that I'm not the only person who had that reaction. I had to watch it again to make sure I heard her right.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I watched it twice, too. It seemed as if they used sparkling wiggles to mask what they really wanted her to say. Or atleast that was the impression I got. I can't believe parents would do that to their kid. ::)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Whoaaaaaa :eek: :eek: :eek:

Those parents COMPLETELY used that to mask what they really wanted her to say! Otherwise, why would the mom have said "Say 'Get a job, sparkling wiggles'"? Craaaaazy

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
...Otherwise, why would the mom have said "Say 'Get a job, sparkling wiggles'"? Craaaaazy
That's exactly what I thought.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
That is awful. Even my dh turned to see what it was and he said it was bad. And he finds a lot of stuff funny, like Will Farrell's The Landlord short.

That was not funny. Or cute.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really just can't believe that they keep on encouraging it, she looks like she is old enough to know what she is saying. Even if she wasn't the parents should correct her.

I find a lot of stupid humor funny too, but not that. Even my dad who has a sick sense of humor chuckled and said "her parents are dumb a$$es"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts