Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I cut my hair last year I threw out all my hair doo-dads. All except one which I discovered in the coffee table drawer last week. Yippee! Hair's just barely long enough to get it pulled into the barrette, but it works.

I want to pull my hair back a bit tomorrow (2nd job interview) and WAHHHHHHH! I can't find it! Did I leave it in Regina's waiting room at the hospital?

Wonder what I did with all my scrunchies...

:-\

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I have several extra. I'll give one to you!

(2nd interview? Did I miss something?)

J

·
0 Posts
I think they found there way down here to us. We have tons of scrunchies.

My mom sent Emma some really cute barrettes for Easter....pink ribbon with plastic flowers on them. Want to borrow one? :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sharon! You doll! Got a skinny navy blue scrunch handy? Navy blue will be the order of the day :D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Sharon! You doll! Got a skinny navy blue scrunch handy? Navy blue will be the order of the day :D
I got some cool new navy shoes. You probably have cute little dainty feet so my shoes would be too big, but I'd let you borrow them and it's the thought that counts, right?? ;)

J

·
0 Posts
Paddysmom said:
I have a rainbow of scrunchies...at least two for every color outfit my daughter has ;D

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I haven't seen it!!

I also haven't seen several of my own that I'm missing...the dang things never stay where they're supposed to.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nathan looks good in a scrunchie.
I found all my barrettes this morning. I am at peace.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh my, Laurie! I'll save that beauty for a celebratory dinner if I get this job! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts