Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen Swati (buckyball) around? I remember she was supposed to be moving...not sure if it's just me or if she really hasn't been on for a bit.

I hope her and Buck are doing well :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I haven't see her recently either. You're right, she got a new job and was moving. I hope all is well and she comes back to JL.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Looks like she was on yesterday, but I don't remember seeing a lot of posts by her recently.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't even think to check when she was logged in last!!

Well it's good to know she was logged on :)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
HEY GUYS!

I moved to MD! It's been a hectic few weeks. Just haven't had a lot of time to come on here. Been working at the new place for 4 weeks now. It's been pretty busy. Today is the first day since I joined that I got some down time and am able to come on here!
I missed JL so much!!

Buck settled in and adjusted to apartment living quite well ;D He's such a good boy :)
I found a doggy daycare very close to home so I take him there 1-2 times a week. This daycare is so awesome. They even put in a small inground pool for the dogs! He loves it ;D

I am sorta settling in. Still have a lot of decorating and organizing to do in the apt.

Soooo what have I missed in the last few weeks?!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I am really liking it a lot! I love the weather here. It's much warmer than NY but not toooo hot. Everything around is so much more colorful. So many kinds of flowers and trees. It's awesome!

People here are nice too. Definitely a nice place! A lot more dog owners here than there were back home. Which is awesome.

My apt. complex rocks. They actually have doggie poop bag and disposal stations all over the complex. No one can have any excuse as to why they didn't pick up after their dogs. They provide you with free poop bags which are even scented! My friends think I am insane for being so excited about this aspect of my apt. complex hahaha

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
man I wish my mom and dad sent me to a daycare that had an inground pool and 2 acres of land to romp around in all day! Annnnd an indoor area to play in as well!

I am jealous of Buck :p

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi *waves* glad to see you!!!

tell me more about this daycare!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
hi *waves* glad to see you!!!

tell me more about this daycare!

hmmm it has a webcam! Except it's down today so I can't watch him today :(

They actually write up report cards for each dog. Telling you what other dogs they played with. What they played. Which handler gave them lots of hugs and kisses and belly rubs ;p Cutest place ever!
The people are good with the dogs. It's a clean place.
It's just the coolest dang place ever! I totally want to turn into a pup just so I can go there lol.

It's in Joppatowne (sp?)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Buckyball said:
hmmm it has a webcam! Except it's down today so I can't watch him today :(

They actually write up report cards for each dog. Telling you what other dogs they played with. What they played. Which handler gave them lots of hugs and kisses and belly rubs ;p Cutest place ever!
The people are good with the dogs. It's a clean place.
It's just the coolest dang place ever! I totally want to turn into a pup just so I can go there lol.

It's in Joppatowne (sp?)
that's pretty awesome!!! i'll turn into a dog too and make sure my parents drop me there lol

You get extra points for spelling Joppatowne right haha I can't even spell it right...I always forget the 'e'

J

·
0 Posts
Job-A-town except replace the b with a p LOL!!

What is the name of the place? Do they board dogs there?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts