Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We rented it last night and it was great. I love the T-Rex that was TOO CUTE!!!

We are going to our Museum this weekend I think.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
I loved it. We own it for the kids. Thay are hooked on that Easter island totem calling everyone "dum-dum"..."you bring me gum-gum?" ;D

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Yes! It is a great movie...very creative.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We saw it twice. Once in the theater with the kids when SU was gone. Then again in the Cheap seat theater with the kids and SU.

They love the dum dum -gum gum part too!!!!

My kids want the DVD.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
We took the boys to see it at the theater. They loved it and so did me & Jason. It was a really good movie.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
JollyMolly said:
We saw it twice. Once in the theater with the kids when SU was gone. Then again in the Cheap seat theater with the kids and SU.

My kids want the DVD.
we burned it off the net.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I picked mine up at Target on Tuesday for 15.88. If you buy it the first week it's out usually Target will have it on sale but you have to do it before friday i believe. Then it will go up to 19.99. Not a huge savings but for the kid movies we really want it's worth it. Parker was so excited he watched it Tuesday afternoon. OMG he laughed so much. He loved the part where the monkey was smacking Ben Stiller and vice versa, I had to laugh at the "Don't Spank Your Monkey". :p

·
Registered
349 Posts
eastcoastmom said:
JollyMolly said:

My kids want the DVD.
we burned it off the net.
The Feds will be coming for you. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts