Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order flowers for my mom for Mother's Day.

Proflowers.com has some really good prices. But I had never heard of this site before.. Anyone?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I had a negative experience with them... but it was like 5-6 years ago. Flowers showed up already looking crappy and died within days.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yes, I had a great experience with them. They're advertising on 2 radio stations right now, 2 dozen roses for $19.99 if you type in either "CASEYANDRAY" or "SCOTTANDTODD" in the radio box on their site.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Never used them but I got this from a local radio station

MOTHER'S DAY
Kind of important!!! I just took care of mine at www.proflowers.com!! When you go to Pro Flowers, look for the microphone in the upper right hand corner and put my name in it (DALE) and you'll get a great special. A DOZEN roses for under $20!!! Put another $10 in there and it's TWO DOZEN ROSES with chocolate truffles and a free glass vase. It's the best deal you'll find this close to Mom's Day. Plus with Pro Flowers, you get the 7-day guarantee

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
If you order from FTD you can get 40% cashback from live.com. Lots of flower delivery specials on slickdeals.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
DH normally gets me flowers from there for Valentines. Most of the time they have been pretty good and lasted a week or more but last time they didn't last very long. I've heard the fruit boquets are pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I use them to send my godmother Peruvian Lilies as they are one of the few places that have them. They last 30 days or so they are so fresh...normal ones 10 to 12 days. Delivery has alway been on time and the flowers are beautiful and fresh.

I sent her a bouquet last week. It is the last time I am sure. She has been fighting a slow growing breast cancer for 15 years. They told her a couple weeks ago to get her final affairs in order as she probably had around 4 weeks.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I use them to send my godmother Peruvian Lilies as they are one of the few places that have them. They last 30 days or so they are so fresh...normal ones 10 to 12 days. Delivery has alway been on time and the flowers are beautiful and fresh.

I sent her a bouquet last week. It is the last time I am sure. She has been fighting a slow growing breast cancer for 15 years. They told her a couple weeks ago to get her final affairs in order as she probably had around 4 weeks.
I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother. :(

Thanks everyone. I think I'll order some for her tonight.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I use proflowers often along with 1-800 flowers and have alsways had a good experince.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just ordered a dozen roses plus 6 free ones. The total including shipping and handling was $44. I didn't think that was too bad. I couldn't get the two dozen roses thingy to work. But with Amy's radio code, I did get a free vase with it.

I found the prices better than FTD. But that isn't saying much, since everything on there is pricey. Flowers in general are just pricey.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I've used them. And the only drawback is the 5,395,355 e-mails you'll get for time immemorial after using them only once. I'll be dead and buried and still getting HURRY, 29 GLADIOLAS IN A SPRINGTIME SPRAY FOR ONLY $12.99 messages galore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts