Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
that guy is a deranged lunatic to talk to his 11 year old daughter like that. i can't wait until she's older and can give him some shite over that one. what an arsehole.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
How does his daughter not answering her phone or turning it on make him look like a fool and feel humiliated?
He says he stops and goes to "look for" a phone...he doesnt have a cell? come on...

But really does her not turning her phone on make him feel like a humiliated ass? I dont get that.
Hurt yes, upset, yes...humiliated?

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
How does his daughter not answering her phone or turning it on make him look like a fool and feel humiliated?
It really makes no sense, but I'm guessing it has something to do with him having a massive ego.

D

·
0 Posts
The one and only upside is that this will probably end his efforts to get full custody. What a schmuck!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Ewww. I always kind of liked him. He's a bad dad.

I can understand a parent being upset, but geez...don't dress down your kids like that. That's totally uncalled for. Poor girl.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I wonder if his career will be over after this? Tom Cruise is probably thrilled that another actor looks like a bigger jerk than him for a change.

*snicker*

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Nick said:
Let me guess, he was drunk? That seems to be the excuse of choice these days.
Maybe we'll hear about him checking into rehab on the nightly news

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I listened to it.

My thoughts were:
1) drunk or high on whatever
2) projection of his feelings toward mom onto his daughter
3) the kid learned some nasty game-playing from one or the other parent and knows how to push his buttons
4) a combination of all the above.

I pick #4 for the right answer.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I am absolutely shocked at the vulgar language he used speaking to his child. And the derogatory names go without saying. Even if she has played some kind of game with him regarding his calls that is no way to speak to her. He could have made his point quite well without the name calling and obscenities. He's so disappointed this was leaked to the media since there is a gag order regarding the divorce. Yea, that's why he's upset. It has nothing to do with him looking like the biggest ass on the planet to the entire public. ::)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Jinx said:
I am absolutely shocked at the vulgar language he used speaking to his child. And the derogatory names go without saying. Even if she has played some kind of game with him regarding his calls that is no way to speak to her. He could have made his point quite well without the name calling and obscenities. He's so disappointed this was leaked to the media since there is a gag order regarding the divorce. Yea, that's why he's upset. It has nothing to do with him looking like the biggest ass on the planet to the entire public. ::)
That's why I picked a combination of my four suggestions. I'm sorry, but kids can be horrible vixens just waiting for an opportunity to cause a parent blow up.

I'm not defending him, but what parent has not raised their voice in anger with their child. What parent has not let fly a profanity, even if only once, with their child.

I guess I'm just in a mood tonight, but I think a lot of celebrity (and not so celebrity) children are just rude, ill-raised, ill-mannered, ill-disciplined snots.

Fire at will!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I hope you didn't think my reply was diected at you, Nance. I have a teenager. I know first hand what little shits they can be. Playing one parent against the other even when parents are together is pretty standard. I just think he could have handled it much better. There's no excuse for the message he left for her. Talk about emotionally scarring the kid for life! And he's just outraged because he was caught.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts