Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robin - you are so sweet for remembering. Yes, he comes home next Saturday!!! I'll just be glad when he's here.

Wigwag - no, this breeder, which is where we're getting our little guy from, is in upstate NY.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Oh that's so exciting, I remember the countdown. The last few weeks just killed me; I couldn't stand the waiting. The final week, I kept asking Rob if we could go get her early; I was like a little kid.

Looking forward to an update with pictures on Saturday!

Robin

G

·
Are you getting picture updates?
I have ALL of Dakotas pictures from during the wait. I wish I would have been smart enough to take pictures when I picked her up. If I had to do it over again I would have taken pictures even if it was almost the middle of the night lol.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LabMommyKathryn said:
Are you getting picture updates?
I have ALL of Dakotas pictures from during the wait. I wish I would have been smart enough to take pictures when I picked her up. If I had to do it over again I would have taken pictures even if it was almost the middle of the night lol.
:D Thank goodness I just bought that new card for the digital!! I have the digital and video camera recharging. I'm ready. Unfortunately, though she has a website I have not been getting any pictures. I know she's pretty busy. Tonight I'm putting together a puppy scrapbook (like a baby book) with the parent's picture, the little guys birthplace, and a picture of him. I will give it to my daughter after she sees him. I'll be on, probably tomorrow night!! with pictures (if I can remember how I got that first one uploaded!). Then my daughter and I can work together on her puppy book as he grows up. Deb

G

·
Good luck! I have OODLES and OODLES of pictures of Dakota. For the first 4 weeks I think i have atleast 2 pictures a day from the time she came home!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts