Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Re: Has anyone done a Gray's Anatomy reminder??

Nick?
In a Grey's thread?

Holy crap!

And yes, it's a rerun.
Guess that means I gotta do homework.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Kimmers said:
Nick?
In a Grey's thread?

Holy crap!

And yes, it's a rerun.
Guess that means I gotta do homework.
Nick was not in the Grey's thread coz of the topic...it's coz of the poster!! Right Nick!!! LOL
Yes, there do seem to be a number of threads that would make one think about anatomy, not necessarily Gray's!!!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts

No, I watch Grey's...I just don't usually read the recaps or talk about the episodes afterwards.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Nick said:
No, I watch Grey's...I just don't usually read the recaps or talk about the episodes afterwards.
So, if I understand you correctly, it had nothing to do with the poster??? Geez, things were getting exciting, we could have started our own controversial thread!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Oh Nick, you're such a smooth talker.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
1scottie1labby said:
I read the new episodes is 4/12
Is it just me, or are new episodes of all shows getting fewer and farer between? It seemed like shows used to run pretty constantly from their fall debut up to summer.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I don't watch Grey's because I saw the first 1.5 shows and ditched out when Meredith (?) had to carry a penis around all day. Oh and the guy she JUST HAPPENED to sleep with JUST HAPPENED to be her new boss. What are the chances??

Anyway, what's the schedule for that show? Is it on twice a week, back-to-back nites, like Batman used to be? It seems like the TV Guide lists Greys like 42 times a week. And if it IS on that oddball rotation, is it the same ep twice or is it some kind of cliffhanger each week?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts