Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The covers have been released! I know I know...I'm a geek, but I just got even more excited! ;D

Check them outttt!!! Very top of the page!
http://www.mugglenet.com/

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
GivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebookGivemethebook ~ !

·
Registered
841 Posts
The suspense is killing me!!! I actually started reading the Half Blood Prince again this past weekend. I still keep thinking there's something in there that I missed. Hoo boy...maybe I'm just passing the time until July.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
labby- i preordered mine a few weeks ago. i may have to go through and read the previous book just to refresh my memory. i hope she writes something else after this series is over.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Heck,

I scheduled my vacation around the release of the book. Also after the Half Blood Prince came out I finally got mom to read the series so now we have to buy 2 copies so we won't fight over them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts