Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else excited about HP 6 coming out on Wednesday? I started to re-read the book (a little late though), and I'm hoping to have it finished tomorrow...gotta refresh ya know.

A few of the girls I work with and myself are going tomorrow at 12:05am to see it...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
No midnight showing for me. But I will go Wednesday evening.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cant wait! I won't re-read the book.. i find i like the movie better if the book isn't fresh in mind.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cant wait! I won't re-read the book.. i find i like the movie better if the book isn't fresh in mind.
You're probably right (haha), I figured it has been forever since I read the book and I couldn't even remember the basic plot line (I do now)...maybe I won't finish the second half!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Oh.... is it coming out already?

I will go... and I will not reread the book cause I'm sure I'll be more disappointed if I do.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Forgive me, but....

***yawn***

IMHO, the HP series has gotten sillier as the cast has aged. Somehow, preteens can get away with all the mumbo-jumbo ("Boxoffice Stuffilorum!!") wheras it all comes off a little foolish when uttered by twentysomethings.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Harry, Hermione and Ginnie are still teenagers. Ron is the only one that is in actuality a 20-something. (21)

Since they're currently shooting the final movie and Daniel Radcliffe is 19, he'll only be playing 2 years younger than he actually is.

(Just learned all that in EW this weekend. I wasn't sure of their real ages.)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yep, midnight showing here too. Have a friend who will be waiting in line for me as I don't get off work til 11 tomorrow night.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Okay, so maybe it's shaving-age.

Or the deepening of the voices.

Pubertum Onseticus!!!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
NCG - Trillium Cinema
8220 Trillium Circle Avenue, Grand Blanc, MI - (810) 695-5000

Don't know the times yet since the website is down.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
OK, printed the directions. Regular, or IMAX? Either one is fine with me. When the site comes back up, we'll get the times.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts