Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harley has fallen in love with the littlegirl next door. She is a little brown and white husky type dog and he won't
leave her alone when they get together. We have had to beef up the fence to keep them apart.

" Hey is that you Lyndsey?"

"Are you out?"

"Come on over, you know how to get through in the front"

" well I'll just sit and pout, dad won't let me come over and those big fish are real scary"

I know some have been concerned that labbies and ponds with fish might be a problem, not here, they scare
him when he comes to get a drink. He has to drink out of the spitters to remain safe... ::)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is Lindsey and her REAL boyfriend Mystery, Harley wants to be a home wrecker...

These are the best pics I have, they were last week, I'll have to get some new ones as they seem to be seeing more of each other now. :)

She is really cute and has no problem keeping the beast in his place ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great fish,
We are looking for more to replace the several we had because a blue Heron had a great lunch last week. I was not happy.
Joe loved watching them while they ate

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh boy that would be horrible. I have heard they can kill a pond in no time flat, fortunately we don't have too many in the city of Chicago. I have read that people use nets to keep them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts