Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well except for our Aussie friends, poor Saps:nono: Its gorgeous sun shining weather here, hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!:clap2::dance::dance:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
:clap2:Happy Spring...but i have a **** cold and feel like crap. Still going to get out into that wonderful sun and watch hubby work in the yard. We made it thru another winter, Di !!!!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Oh stick it Di, our spring slide off the icy road and into the ditch.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Same to you Di. It is gorgeous here today but colder weather coming in tomorrow. I hope we have seen the last of the snow.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I haven't had to use the heater since February, and on the first day of spring I may have to turn it back on. We've had a nice run of 60s and 70s, but today it's in the 30s (may make it to the 40s). It is supposed to be back in the 70s by Monday, but Mother Nature is trying to be funny this first day of spring. I'm not laughing.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:clap2:Happy Spring...but i have a **** cold and feel like crap. Still going to get out into that wonderful sun and watch hubby work in the yard. We made it thru another winter, Di !!!!!
WHOOHOO!! Sorry you have a cold, hope your feeling better soon and at least got to sit out and enjoy this wonderful weather!! Right now I'm sitting on my deck and enjoying a nice glass of Pinot Gris, soaking in the last hours of sun awwwwww!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't had to use the heater since February, and on the first day of spring I may have to turn it back on. We've had a nice run of 60s and 70s, but today it's in the 30s (may make it to the 40s). It is supposed to be back in the 70s by Monday, but Mother Nature is trying to be funny this first day of spring. I'm not laughing.
I wouldn't be either!! Hope it warms up for all of you real soon!

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Spent the morning wading a few beaches looking for cutthroat. I didn't catch anything this time out, but it sure was beautiful what with all the different kinds of sea birds, seals and mountain views.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I celebrated with my first pedicure of the year. Unfortunatley it's not sandal weather yet. It will warm up again as soon as I go back to work on Monday of course.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Spent the morning wading a few beaches looking for cutthroat. I didn't catch anything this time out, but it sure was beautiful what with all the different kinds of sea birds, seals and mountain views.
What a great way to spend a morning. Does it really matter if you catch any? Opening day of trout is April 1st. If all holds out this will be the first year I won't be fishing over ice and snow banks.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
What a great way to spend a morning. Does it really matter if you catch any? Opening day of trout is April 1st. If all holds out this will be the first year I won't be fishing over ice and snow banks.
The nice thing about where I live is that we don't need to wait for Spring. There is something to fish for all year round, whether it be trout, salmon or steelhead. When there is a gap between those species, cutthroat can be had pretty much year round. I was out this morning and the fish were rising, but I only brought minnow patterns with me. I need to remember to take some dry flies with me next time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts