Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Happy Mothers Day!!! I got a card from my son who lives out of state now, and he actually wrote " I know I can Be a pain in the butt at times" lollllll........ I love him dearly......and he really isn't no pain.......he is just finding his way. God Bless

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I'm just now sitting down to relax! I got up early, set the table, put out clean towels, did some laundry, went to church, and cooked dinner for my mother in law and my Mom. My oldest son called me at 9 this morning, middle son came over for dinner. It was a nice day, but I'm beat!
Time for a glass of wine and feet up!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

I got 2 dozen red roses from hubby (very surprised) and well wishes from my boys who are up to their ears in end of semster papers and exam prep. Saw them briefly when they budged from their studies for a nice dinner they made for me.

They will all be making a pergola for me in the next few weeks. I have been wanting this for several years and finally resorted to taping pictures of pergolas to the kitchen cabinets. The hints have to be pretty heavy handed around here to be noticed! I can't wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts