Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I cannot believe it is already June. Thank god though, because this winter lasted forever and I am so glad to finally see the sun!

And in other news...Remy is a year and 1/2 tomorrow. Does this mean we are halfway thru puppy hood? Have I survived half of the crazies?

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I cannot believe it is already June. Thank god though, because this winter lasted forever and I am so glad to finally see the sun!

And in other news...Remy is a year and 1/2 tomorrow. Does this mean we are halfway thru puppy hood? Have I survived half of the crazies?
How exciting! Milly's 18 month old milestone is June 18th!! You have done so well with him Missy LOL... little destructo boy!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
June 1 - unbelievable.

Summer weather's here and I don't like. 86 for the high today and tomorrow. It'll only get worse from here.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
92 here today....not ready for such high temps! Not to mention the AC in our building wasn't working for awhile...they picked a great day for it.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Bring on the heat and the sunshine!!!! You naysayers can't ruin my fun!!!! 9 months of cold, grey and rain, I'm enjoying every single second of spring and summer:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
July 1st is actually 1/2 (6 months gone, 6 to go) year over.
After the July 4th celebrations, all my house projects shift to getting ready for winter. I wish I was kidding.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts