Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a rainy day here in Baltimore but the temp is supposed to be 75 today. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have been at work since 6 am and I am leaving at noon. I have a wedding tonight. This weekend I hope to work on the gardens outside. We are also getting a roof over our deck and our deck extended. Jake is freaked out with all the construction out back. He keeps butt tucking through the whole yard. ::)

What are everyones weekend plans ? :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy Friday to you too! ;D

I just finished a set of drawings at work at the end of the day yesterday, it is like a huge weight has been lifted! Deadlines stress me out! I don't have any plans but I know it's going to be a grrrrrreat weekend! ;D

It was my BFF birthday yesterday too, so I think I'll take her out to dinner on Saturday.

Life is good! 8)

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Happy Friday to you. I hope you enjoy the wedding.

In another 5mins it will be Saturday here.
My w/end plans to work tomorrow then maybe some garden and housework.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Happy Friday Laura!!!!!

I'm going to class...then I'm coming home to load up the car and I'll be gone for the weekend!! We're going to the beach!! :D (read: down da ocean h'on)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Owwwwww...... Have fun down da ocean HON!!!! Eat some Thrashers fries for me!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
If the weather cooperates I have some more outdoor work to do. We are putting in a stamped and colored concrete patio this spring. I am sick and tired of wood decks.

I hope to get in a decent hike with the girls on Sunday,rain or shine!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
TFIF!

My weekend plans better include buying a darn minivan or else DH's plans will involve sleeping on the couch!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
We just picked up our moving truck, so our weekend (which starts today!) involves loading the truck ALL day long. We've decided to have absolutely everything ready to go so that we can wake up super early in the morning, get in the car, and drive to Charleston.

Which means that TOMORROW we're moving into our new HOUSE! Fiiiiinnnnnalllllly. I don't even care that I'm moving to my parent's house until the wedding, I'm so happy that Doyle will be in the house and Larry will have a backyard.

Needless to say, we've been waiting for this weekend to come for a looooooong time. BUH-BYE stupid apartment complex!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Happy Friday to you! Hubby and I have a powerlifting meet on Saturday and then Sunday we're just taking it easy. Movie dinner shopping nothing major. Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
We just picked up our moving truck, so our weekend (which starts today!) involves loading the truck ALL day long. We've decided to have absolutely everything ready to go so that we can wake up super early in the morning, get in the car, and drive to Charleston.

Which means that TOMORROW we're moving into our new HOUSE! Fiiiiinnnnnalllllly. I don't even care that I'm moving to my parent's house until the wedding, I'm so happy that Doyle will be in the house and Larry will have a backyard.

Needless to say, we've been waiting for this weekend to come for a looooooong time. BUH-BYE stupid apartment complex!
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Tomorrow is my Birthday!!!!!!!

So sad i will not be here to share it with all of you :-\

It's also my bachelorette party! I'm not the go out and get drunk type so it will be a nice dinner and some great times with wondeful friends.....

Yeah

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
visiting grandma-who was just put into a nursing home yesterday. my mom wants me to help decorate her room because it's so plain right now. she has alzheimers and my grandfather just couldn't take care of her because of his own ailments. it's for the best because she's get the proper care but it's still really hard on him.

hopefully, if the weather holds out, i will get some backyard work done. i'm using some stone to edge around some flower beds and need to lay pavers stone first so it's nice and level. and i'm going garage saling tomorrow morning for lawn furniture.

have a great weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts