Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone. Haven't been on in a while. Princee and I are both doing better. Her meds make life a little easier for her.
I've had surgery on both my knees and they are doing very well. Picked up an awful bacterial infection in the hospital and it has tried to wipe me out but now it looks like I will win the battle. I am doing much better. I hope each of you and all your fur babies are doing well. i have missed you guys.
Happy Easter and hope you have a wonderful day.
Shirley

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Hey Shirley! Oh, I'm glad to hear you're recovering from your hospital stay. Boy, I hear of so many people who pick things up in the hospital, it almost makes you afraid to go! Very glad that your health is on the mend and Princee is doing well on her meds. Happy Easter!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Happy Easter Shirley!!! I am so glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery! Sounds like you've had a time of it. Missed you on here so don't be a stranger now.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
happy easter, shirley. glad to hear you are feeling better; sounds like you went through a rough time of it.
also glad to hear the meds our helping your little girl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.