Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nada. SU leaves for Florida tomorrow - gone for a week. Not sure what I'll do... Garden, clean house, ride my pony...:)

What are you up to?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
We are celebrating my BIL's birthday at my inlaws. The plan was to sit by the pool and swim all day with lots of good food. IF the weather cooperates, we'll still do that. If not, we'll move it inside. I will probably nap if that is the case. Rain makes me tired. LOL.

No fireworks for us this year. Kids need to be in bed early because we're headed to Wonderland on Thursday. Woohoo!! I haven't been in years! And my little guy has never been. We're very excited.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I love Wonderland! There's so much new stuff there now though...and last time I was there I was preggo so I couldn't even go on any of the rides...except the swans and the kiddie train. LOL
Dunno what we'll do...just happy to have a day with hubby off so there are more free hands for the kids :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I haven't been to Wonderland for years and years! We drive by it fairly regularily though when we visit relatives out that way.

Tomorrow we are going to hang out at home and have a nice quiet family day. If it's not raining (there is a 70% chance it will, with t-storms) we will head out to watch the fireworks.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Happy Canada Day everyone! I have a question about Wonderland. Are the height restrictions different than in the States? My son went with a friend from Toronto and he said he was too short to ride many of the rides. We take him to amusement parks here all the time and don't have that problem. I wasn't there, so I wasn't sure what the problem was . . . but it seemed strange that they would be different.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I just looked up the height requirements. There are some that you have to be at least 54" tall to ride. I do not know how that compares to places like Cedar Point or Six Flags.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Sophie and I will be performing (as part of a K9 Sports demo team) at the CHIN picnic on Ex. Place - anyone in the GTA is welcome to come down for a giggle (shows at 2, 4 and 6PM)

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I'll be watching "the gurls" (the chickens) enjoy a few hours of out time..
walking the dogs
knocking together bunny hutches
planting more lettuce
cleaning animal pens

and generally kicking back

then taking mil out for dinner ...

rain or sun it'll be a good day

have fun everybody!!
(I want a chin report kaytris - to my hotmail so I can get it easily - aol is being a pill here)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts