Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dawww.. my puppy is 7 today.. which makes him, officially, a senior.

I can't believe it's been 7 years already!

Shortly after he came home, i found this place.. and as some of you remember, tuck was a bit.. er.. exuberent as a pup. In fact, some days i was sure he was going to send me over the edge. It was a good two years of chaos in my house.. but at the time i had never had any real dog experience.

We had a westie growing up.. Labs are a titch different =)

He's taught me so much, and given me so much.. i couldn't imagine my life without him.

I love that dog so much, i'm so honoured to be the person he shares his couch with =)

Here he is a 4 weeks..

8 weeks

Couple of years?

Playing with his mum

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
happy birthday, you handsome thing!

7 is a senior? holy carp, jinx will be 7 in june.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Happy Birthday Tucker!!!! I remember all too well those puppy days you had Kelli. Hope you both have a very special day!!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Happy Birthday, Tuck!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Happy Birthday Tucker the Yellow Tornado. Kelli, sure miss those early stories of Tuck but glad he grew out of them for your sake.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Happy Birthday Tucker the Yellow Tornado. Kelli, sure miss those early stories of Tuck but glad he grew out of them for your sake.
If you'd told me then tuck would turn into the easiest dog to love, i wouldn't have believed you. He's so well behaved and well mannered these days.. and still makes me belly laugh everyday.. when he was young.. i had my doubts =)

Oh well.. there were some great stories =)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts