Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe my gentle giant is already 3 years old. It seems like just yesterday I brought him home. With a job change and major move in the last three years, he has been a real constant and a real trooper. He accepted Barney without reservation, well after he pouted all the way home when we went to pick him up!

I cannot imagine not having him and am so very thankful he has been my constant companion since he was 7 weeks.

I'll never forget the first time I ever held him at 3 weeks. He let me hold him on his back and never wiggled, well until he was hungry..lol.

Happy Birthday my loyal friend. ANd may we have many more years of birthdays!

In a couple of weeks, I am going tohave a little party for him with some friends over. And Probably Wednesday I am thinking of taking him and Barney to Petco. They opened a new store at a town about an hour away from here.

It has become kind of a custom to post the first picture I took of Tal when we got home. We've affectionately called it Tal in a Box. I'll post some newer pics of him tomorrow, but here's the first!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Happy birthday Tal! Hope you get lots of extra special treats and scritches today!

And thanks, Guy, for posting one of my all-time favorite JL pics - Special Delivery Tal-in-the-box!!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAL!
I Too love that pic of him in the box. What a handsome boy you are Tal and you enjoy your special day. Enjoy Guy, you have a wonderful family!!:)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Happy Birthday, Tal. I've always loved the first pictures your dad posted of you. You've grown into a very handsome dog!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts