Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not exactly sure where to post this that the most interested people would be, here or in Odd's and Ends. Anyhow....

Yes, believe it or not, Bobble/Bob/Robert is a year old today, July 8. It is hard for me to believe that the year has passed so quickly. Seems like just weeks since we discovered his Hydrocephalis, and then just days later his parvo. I never though a 3 week old pup would survive all that he has, but here we are. I am happy to say that Bob is a relativly normal dog at this time. Still pretty hyper, and VERY thin because he runs around nonstop, but fairly normal. Here is a picture of Bob back in the early spring.

As soon as I find the USB cable for my camera I will post some new pix of Bob.

We also had his sister Roxy returned because her family lost their home. While I wish she was still with a family, it is nice to see the two of them together and note how similar they are. That is what has prompted me to realize he is not as disabled as I though he was. Bob and Roxy wrestle in the yard, play tug, chase eachother, and of course egg eachother into sibling trouble. Here is a short video of Roxy taken a couple weeks ago.

Roxy

HAPPY B-DAY GUYS!

By the way, Bob and Roxy are both still looking for a forever home.......hint, hint :)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Awww, he's all grown up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBLE & ROXY!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Bobbie sure is a cutie! Happy Birthday to you and Roxie! To bad your not close DS is looking for a pup that is 6 months to a 1 1/2 years old! I have been keeping an eye out in the local kennel for him.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Happy happy birthday Kids!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
He's so sweet! Happy Birthday Bobble & Roxy!

Joe, I tried to get on your website yesterday, I like to keep up with your dogs, but I couldn't get on. Is it down?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's so sweet! Happy Birthday Bobble & Roxy!

Joe, I tried to get on your website yesterday, I like to keep up with your dogs, but I couldn't get on. Is it down?
Yes, it was up for renewal and the company that I paid was not the company that ran the website. Basically, I got scamed on the renewal. All worked out now though. Got a refund from the scammer and the site is up and running for at least 3 more years :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts