Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it but my "youngest" is (or was) 2 years old on Sunday, 24 January. Lots of treats and special time.

I can;t believe he is two already. In March, I will have had him 2 years. Wow! :clap2::high5:

Barney is affectionate, enthusisatic. loves to roll in gross stuff, likes to come get reassurance everything is ok, behaves well (sometimes) and takes a bit to warm up to new folks. I am still amazed at how well he took to being here and I cannot remember not having him! If I do say so myself, a very handsome 60 lbs. Happy Birthday, Barney! I look forward to many, many more with you!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Happy Birthday Barney! Sounds like you had a great day. Bauer is just a day older than Barney :) His birthday was the 23rd.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Happy Birthday, Barney! I hope it's a great one!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Happy, happy 2nd Barney! I know your dad gave you a great day because that's the kind of dad he is. :smile:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARNEY!!!
Gosh I remember when you got him and how anxious you were. He blended into your family without even a hiccup.
Such a good boy, actually they both are wonderful, handsome boys, happy boys. What would we do without our
labs .:sing: Happy Birthday to you...

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Happy birthday Barney! Wow, time really flies...it doesn't seem like Barney should be two already! Enjoy your special day!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts