Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Abbey turned 2 yesterday..! I can't believe I'll have had her for 2 years this coming July. She's been the one constant thing in my life that I can depend on and I don't know what I would do without her. <3

She was throwing up and everything yesterday/today, so she hasn't been feeling well. Just got back from work and she seems to be feeling better, so hopefully that's the end of it.

We'll celebrate more when I go visit my parents for Mother's Day and we can celebrate Abbey and Sasha(my parents' dog)'s birthdays together.

Here are a couple of pics just because. None of these are from today.. but I'll post some from her b-day party for sure!

Abbey as a pup when I got her in July 2007:

One of Abbey from about a year ago:

And Abbey a couple of weeks ago after her surgery:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Happy Birthday Miss Abbey!!!! I hope you get lots of pats, treats and smooches for your burfday!

Luvs Sarah & Milly

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBEY!! :) :)

Justine, that puppy pic of her is just beautiful! What a cutie pie!!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Happy 2nd Brithday Abbey!!!

Hope you get lots of goodies. :D

Love the baby Abbey picture. Makes me wish I had puppy pics like that of Lexi.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl! Enjoy your day as I am sure mommy will give lots of smoochies and hugs and hopefully new toys!!! :D

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Happy Birthday Abbey! I hope you get extra smooches and lots of goodies!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.