Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all,

Most of yas would know this already, but bad Hangovers (3+ Star) really do suck.
Too much to drink + Not enough to eat + screwed-up sleeping patterns of late + not drinking water before I went too bed = One Badly Hungover Pottsie.

Its 2 in the arvo, and I'm heading back to bed, have a good one peoples.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Is this where you promise to never drink again, only to be found at the bar next weekend too? ;)

Feel better!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Kimmers said:
Is this where you promise to never drink again, only to be found at the bar next weekend too? ;)
Been there done that!

Hope you feel better at some point in the day Pottsie!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Anyone with welding experience knows it's time to get the cuttin; torch and suck up some O2. ;D No Pottsie, it's the other valve, that is the acetylene. ;D Here let me show you.

(Delmonico fills a balloon up with a mix of the O2 and acetylene and fills a balloon and lights it off with a loud bang.) ;D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G'day,

Well, a few hours later makes a hell of a difference, back on my feet, walking, talking and alive.
A good meal and a LOT of water helps.

Kim - Yeah, I know I'll be drinking next Friday night (House Warming to go to) though I can't remember the last time I said I'd never drink again... I've said I won't drink that much again often enough, only to do it again though :p

delmonico - Yeah, a shot of Oxygen would've done me good, but standing in the cold Ballarat winds has done the same job, just slower.

Samson - Yeah, I stopped drinking.. I've got a while to get set for the next term, where it's gonna be a few days worth of drinkingon the go, my liver has told me in advance that it hates me :p
Should've gone hair of the dog, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it today.

Thanks all.

Cheers,

Pottsie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts