Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deb-LexisMom will be here in about 30 min to pick us up and head to the Trenton Dog show woohoo...
She is driving thankfully 8) The kids are coming with me and we are meeting Jeanne and Sam-Elias' Mom there.

I think I am going to leave the dogs home... Lexi is coming so we'll all spoil her. I want to watch the labs at 12:45 in peace! and shop in peace so the pork chop and miss emma will have to stay home.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh, jealous! That sounds like fun! Yeah, dog shows are much easier when you don't have a dog. :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Jeffrey wasn't about to leave Sir Pork Chop home when there is a perfect chance to continue his socialization and experience at shows. :-\ So...Aidan came with and he and Lexi had a great time. I got some cute pics of everyone, I will download later tonight.

Really gorgeous classes of Labs... We must have a more discriminating eye because the 4 of us picked the winner of each class about 3/4 times. Beautiful labs there today. The vendors were great! and Aunt Deb bought Aidan and Emma a SUCKY BALL!!! oh my...it's quite a hit around here. Emma hasn't left it alone since we got here. Heading out to the pool now to give Emma some exercise. Aidan ate and passed out in his crate after playing some sucky ball.

Good time had by all!

Edited to add... I see Katie didnt log off her account ::)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts