Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Your test score is 28
You are at moderate risk for demonic oppression/possession.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I am at a severe risk for possession by a demon known as pecan pie.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your test score is 28
You are at moderate risk for demonic oppression/possession.
I could get that score down to 27 for you. Just send me a check for $500, and I'll send you my proven anti-demonic-oppression/possession kit. And if you act now, I'll throw in a commemorative plate!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I'm a 6 - Low Risk.

I liked the last question about whether I am significantly hindered in prayer, worship, bible reading or church attendance. I don't even know what that means. I don't do much of it but I don't really consider that a hindrance; I consider it conflicting with my Sunday tee-time.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a 6 - Low Risk.

I liked the last question about whether I am significantly hindered in prayer, worship, bible reading or church attendance. I don't even know what that means. I don't do much of it but I don't really consider that a hindrance; I consider it conflicting with my Sunday tee-time.
Your score just went up to 104.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I haven't been feeling myself lately, but couldn't put my finger on the cause. Thanks, Nathan. :)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Your test score is 13

You are at low risk for demonic oppression/possession.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
<<surreptitiously covers the horns in head>>

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
I got a "1" -- low risk.

I don't believe in demons -- except the internal kind -- but most of the items on this test are valid factors in developing those and leading to severe impairment in social relationships and personal peace.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I got a "1" -- low risk.

I don't believe in demons -- except the internal kind -- but most of the items on this test are valid factors in developing those and leading to severe impairment in social relationships and personal peace.

I scored a 1 too Bob, but i got scared and ran out of the thread

1 - 20 of 31 Posts