Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what that means? I get a day off!! My neck and throat have been hurting all day....and I had the whole achy joint thing going on. I took my temp tonight and I have a little low grade fever...99.8...Eeee! :laugh:
Of course I had to show it to John.....you know for validation. "SEE I'M FOR REAL SICK!"

Man I need a break....and this pretty much the only way I can get one. John is planning to stay home from work tomorrow.

No need to pity me....let's rejoice, shall we? :laugh:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, he is NOT in a good mood this morning. I guess he doesn't like my job at all.
Sammi really helped out with a few big piles of frea this morning...that John had to clean up.
So now he's just going to be pissy all day. So, there's no joy in being sick either.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What's frea? You mean 'rea? ;D What do you mean he's grumpy? He's supposed to be taking care of you, no grumpiness allowed!! :angel:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Tell him his grumpiness is stressing you, thereby interrupting the healing process. You will most likely be sick for twice as long if he doesn't fake happiness. :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Diarrhea>>diafrea>>shortened to frea

It's Scooter speak. :p

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I haven't been milking it so much as just staying up here in the bedroom in bed with my animals watching the Discovery Channel. He's been downstairs all day working from home. As long as I keep the ibuprofen down, it's not horrible. And it's nice not having to deal with anything today. :) I have a dr appt tomorrow morning. My throat is white!

J

·
0 Posts
Does it look like cauliflower in the back of your throat? I bet you have bad strep. Dont go near anyone! Glad you got a doc appt. Hope you feel better or hubby gets happier, one of the two.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JollyMolly said:
Does it look like cauliflower in the back of your throat? I bet you have bad strep. Dont go near anyone! Glad you got a doc appt. Hope you feel better or hubby gets happier, one of the two.
Thanks Laurie. :)

His mood seems to have improved a lot. So now I can just be sick and happy...bwahahaha.

My throat doesn't really look like cauliflower....just a white coating over all of it. And strangely enough, the side that hurts the most doesn't look the worst. hmm.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Well, you are in luck. KNOW WHY? John doesn't have it... at least not yet. When I had it, Loren had it too. He had to go to work with it... and he did. We both felt like shiat... and I simply didn't have room to be sick if he was being such a trooper. It did take its toll on me though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts