Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that lab hair gets everywhere in the house. We also know that our irreplaceable 4 legged companions blow their coat, but I think Gus is taking it to extremes. I swear the boy should be bald by now!

I have a literal blizzard of black hair floating around my house. :p

The interesting thing is Ceaser sheds more on a regular basis, but Gus seems to be one of those who is gonna shed it ALL at once. :eek:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Milly is a light shedder all year round but once summer hit it was freaking unbelievable. I vacuum 2 times a day and I still can't keep up with her.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Ugh hair, hair and more hair. The price of loving our labs! Rush is a slow shedder where Boo seems to shed enough all the time for another whole lab!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Martta sheds a huge amount two times a year. It's like *poof* :D, and the floors are littered with small hair balls. At the time, I don't even try to keep this apartment free of hair, since it would be and excersise in futility. Unless, of course someone is coming to visit. Then I try. Otherwise it's the normal vacuuming schedule with the default amount of hair everywhere :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Speaking of dog hair everywhere....I took off the little vent cover at the bottom front of the fridge and swept underneath...so gross! Everyone should do it because it can affect the performance of the fridge when it gets all wrapped in the coils.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Abbey sheds 24/7/365. Whatever she is mixed with gives her really smooth, silky fur, without the thick protective coat, but she sheds her fur year round. I have to brush her a couple times a week just to keep the fur down. :eek:

Toby is a purebred and he sheds, but not nearly as bad as Abbey.

I've just become accustomed to living with my furniture covered in blankets and vacuuming everyday. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts