Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you dry your hair with the heat on Warm or Hot?? Is it bad to use the hot setting?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i have read that heat will dry out your hair and make it frizz more often but with the cold setting, it just takes way to long to dry. i use a leave-in conditioner after i get out of the shower and it really helps.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
My hair is very curly, therefore very dry. The high setting makes it frizz out like crazy, but also makes it easily break off. I use the low setting on warm. I can't use cool because it takes an hour to dry it that way!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I have fine, straight hair. I blow on hot until it is almost dry and then finish on cool. I don't blowdry my hair often, though, so I doubt any damage caused by the heat could really build up on itself.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I use warm around my roots, and then hot on the ends. But, the only reason I use the warm is because it gets so hot it makes my scalp hurt...otherwise I'd just use hot all over. :)

And here's my tip for the day: investing in a super high quality salon hair dryer is pretty much the best thing EVER.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I let my hair mostly air dry and then blast it for 1-2 mins on hot. My hair is really thin though. If I'm going to use the straightner on it, I won't bother with drying it unless I'm in a rush.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I blow dry on hot, every single day. I also use a metal-barrelled brush so that it heats up and acts as a type of curling iron. I find it gives me the most volume. To be honest, my hair is still healthy although I do this daily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts