Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She went to the grocery store today. After she left, Apeman went to sit in his car with his little brown bag (which is supposed to be disguising a bottle of liquid stupidity) and something to smoke, probably not a cigarette.

Mrs. Apeman got home, got out of the car and carried two bags of groceries into the apartment. Her four year old was inside by himself. At this point Apeman is standing just outside his car. She returned to get another bag of groceries out of her car, yelled something at him and then CLOCKED Apeman in the head with the bag of canned goods and he fell into the flower planter. The mailman had just arrived and he pulled Apeman out, whereupon Apeman staggered a few paces then went indoors.

Oh yeah... We forgot to call the police about witnessing physical abuse upon a fellow human being.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
sawyersammy said:
Woo hoo! You go Mrs. Apeman.

Now, I hope he didn't take her inside and pay her back. :-\
ditto.
but still laughing.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Hhahahaahahaa! Too funny, Nance. I like how you guys forgot to call the police as well! (although, I still wonder what sorta terms he's got on his release papers, like maybe no alcohol or to not be 500 feet near you.......)

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
I'll just bet that Apeman is a BIG WUSS when it comes to his wife. Bet ya she wears the pants! Too bad you didn't have a camera so you could post pictures on his front door...entitled: Apeman beats flower pot to death!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
;D ;D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts