Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The 26th is when I hope to be able to go back to work. It's going to kill me not to be able to check in until I get home! :(

Prayers and good thoughts, Dan, for a small stone or two and that's it.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good thoughts!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Way to get your money's worth out of your insurance.

Did you hear about the guy with the kidney stone the size of a grapefruit? I thought of you, Dweck.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
For dessert, how about a colonoscopy at the same time? Hey maybe your doc will do have one, get one free....after all you'll already be under. Save money...save time. Let's get all those downstairs orifices cleaned out in one fell swoop. :crazy: :scare:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Good luck Dan. ;)

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Good luck, Dan. I don't think they'll put him under for the cystoscope. SU has one every year now and they never give him anything. He says it's not too bad, but boy afterwards, when you gotta pee, you GOTTA pee.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
My dad has frequent cystoscopies because of his bladder cancer says they are not as bad as you imagine them to be. But afterwards the bathroom better be free cause when she gotta go you gotta go NOW.

Good luck and remember to drink a lot for both test.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paddysmom said:
Quit whining you big baby or I'll put you into a playpen by yourself.
Do you hear me? DO YOU?
But... But... There are stirrups involved! Do you know about the stirrups?? MEN HAVE NO BUSINESS UNDERGONG A PROCEDURE THAT INVOLVES STIRRUPS, UNLESS IT'S BRONCO-BUSTING!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts