Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...why does ripping off that damned strip of tape, which holds the cotton ball blotting the sample site, hurt more than the needle itself?

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
dunno....can't relate b/c they wrap ours with what looks similar to vet tape so it doesn't stick to the skin. : )
maybe next time take some vet tape?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
(1) You pull it off too slow.
(2) Too much hair on your arm.
(3) You didn't leave it on through at least three showers.

Need more, I will make them up.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Three showers?!?!?! It'd be in place 'til JUNE!!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
There is something that will help, it is too late this time . . . but be sure to ask about it next time:

A Bunny Bandage - they will create cotton ears, and make a little face on the band-aid. Nothing with a bunny on it could possibly hurt (in a pinch they could also just put a smiley face on the band-aid). Ask about it next time, I promise it helps. :)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
baby oil. take a cotton ball soaked in baby oil and saturate the tape with the oil.....it comes right off and doesn't leave that sticky goo behind.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A Bunny Bandage - they will create cotton ears, and make a little face on the band-aid. Nothing with a bunny on it could possibly hurt (in a pinch they could also just put a smiley face on the band-aid). Ask about it next time, I promise it helps. :)
not a yabbador??? ///pout////

1 - 9 of 9 Posts