Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He now weighs 73lbs!! Im pleased he has gained some as ive cut his food down to 2 cups a day instead of 4, so good to know he hasnt dropped any weight. Last weigh in he was apparently 70lbs..i thought he was 64 for some reason

So alls good and he is now sucking on a fresh breath bone as he is kinda wiffy :vomit:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
So alls good and he is now sucking on a fresh breath bone as he is kinda wiffy
If that's a Greenie watch him carefully. There have been many reports of dogs choking on them including my own brothers dog. Luckily my niece noticed Maggie was gagging and managed to disengage the chunk she was choking on.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dukesdad said:
So alls good and he is now sucking on a fresh breath bone as he is kinda wiffy
If that's a Greenie watch him carefully. There have been many reports of dogs choking on them including my own brothers dog. Luckily my niece noticed Maggie was gagging and managed to disengage the chunk she was choking on.
He ate it within a matter of minutes :whatever: I thought it may last longer :no: It was a green bone in the shape of a hedgehog lol

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
AmazonGold said:
Those things can cause diarrhea, so keep an eye on him.
I learnt that the hard way over Christmas with Jed, all 3 pups had one only Jed crapped green liquid for 2 days :vomit:

Glad the Alfster is all fit and healthy~ :happy:

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kate2jays said:
AmazonGold said:
Those things can cause diarrhea, so keep an eye on him.
I learnt that the hard way over Christmas with Jed, all 3 pups had one only Jed crapped green liquid for 2 days :vomit:

Glad the Alfster is all fit and healthy~ :happy:
OMG REALLY? Nooo please no diarrhea, I really didnt know they did that I just stopped off in pet shop in hunt for some fresh breath bone and she pointed me to those..Penny had one too :vomit:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts