Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy and Sam were playing tug. Now keep in mind Sam weighs about 34lbs LESS than Happy at the moment.

Happy is usually pretty good with tug as he will keep himself very gentle with puppies and much smaller dogs. Well Sam started getting rough and he jumps up on the couch and starts tugging away. Happy is slowly getting inched closer to the couch from his position on the floor.

I laugh and say "haha Happy looks like you're getting schooled!"

I kid you not as soon as those words left my mouth Happy gives a huge tug and Sam goes flying into him!

Sam didn't even lose a beat and went back to tugging!!

Never a dull moment!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Sounds like Happy is just playing with Sam to make him think that he's gonna get him ... hehe!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before Lucky was hurt, her and Sam played bitey face ALLLLL the time! She usually let Sam be the aggressor and she'd roll on her back for him and such....

Then every once in a while you see Sam getting tossed around and thrown ON HIS BACK. Just to say "I'm still your big Sis and I can still kick your arse!"

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I love how smart our labs are, sounds like Happy knew exactly what he was doing, and when his strength was called into question he had to defend himself!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts