Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went and had my biopsy & sonohistogram or whatever it's called. No change in the size of the uterus or the fibroids (a very good thing!!!) and at this point it looks like a hysterectomy is not going to happen! :D She is going to try either injections:eek: or birth control pills:eek: to see if we can regulate me until my body decides to go through menopause. Woohooo, I am so relieved that I don't have to have surgery. I go back in two weeks for the result of the biopsy and to begin treatment. WooHooo, I can't tell you how relieved I am. Other than feeling a little crampy, the procedure went well, it was very uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't deal with. So, I'm going to curl up with my book and my girls on the couch and take it easy today.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Great news!! :)

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Oh, I'm so happy to hear this! I hate when people have hysterectomies (sp)Unless it's the last resort. There are so many that are unnecessary and it just creates other problems, hormones, etc. If you can go through menopause naturally, you'll be much better off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts