Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Holy Crap! to quote jrzgrdgrkrtj. I have never seen anything like that!

PS. I promise to stop commenting in Youtube

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Ah, that's nothing. I fold my body in half all the time. Oh, also, I often propel myself to the roof in a single leap WHILE folding my body in 5 different places with a man balancing on my head with his pinky finger and a third person swinging in circles around us without touching the ground. :laugh:

Ummm... WOW! :eek:

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shanna said:
Ah, that's nothing. I fold my body in half all the time. Oh, also, I often propel myself to the roof in a single leap WHILE folding my body in 5 different places with a man balancing on my head with his pinky finger and a third person swinging in circles around us without touching the ground.
I would pay good money to see that. Could you balance Brenda's Stella on your pinky while doing all of that?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
theoconbrio said:
Shanna said:
Ah, that's nothing. I fold my body in half all the time. Oh, also, I often propel myself to the roof in a single leap WHILE folding my body in 5 different places with a man balancing on my head with his pinky finger and a third person swinging in circles around us without touching the ground.
I would pay good money to see that. Could you balance Brenda's Stella on your pinky while doing all of that?
I could teach Stella to balance on my toe with her tail

and catch a ball in her mouth while doing everything else. :laugh: YEAH.. That's the ticket!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
labby said:
Holy crap!! That's some limber girls.
And guys. Did you see the part where the guy gets into the bridge position, and then three other guys stand on each other's shoulders, ON HIS STOMACH??? :eek:

Also the stunt where one girl gets into a split, and then another girl hangs off her foot, just creeped me out. I kept waiting to hear a RIIIIIP...

BTW, I really am convinced that Stella would be the ultimate prop for sports acrobatics. Can't you just imagine the expression on her face while she gets tossed around and balanced? Especially with all the snorting and farting...

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
GO STELLA!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
PFFT ... that's nothing special ... my friends and I do that regularly!!!

*whisper in the background* Sorry ... whats that? I watched the wrong video?!? It's not the one titled 'Women Sitting Around Eating, Drinking and Gossiping' ...? Oh ... ahem ... my mistake then.

Gawd that video was something else!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Aww, come on, what would you have done with it anyway? By doing the Stella picture you brought joy to millions, hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands, thousands, hundreds, okay maybe 20 (and 10 of those came back to look for the 2nd time). You're right, you'll never get those ten minutes back.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
theoconbrio said:
Shanna said:
GO STELLA!!!!!!!
OH MY GAWSH! That is my favorite pic ever. BWWWAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAA..... This must be saved for future use. Better yet.... BRENDSY... Use it in your sig. IT'S PERFECT. BQAHWASLDKJLKJAWWWJJAAKLJAJAAA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts