Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a pleasant day to all lab lovers! my name is paul and my lab's alfa. we are living here in manila, philippines. im 23 years old and alfa is turning 3months this april 17. i've been self-supporting since i was 19 and been living separately from my family. i didnt come from a well-off family. im currently renting a studio room not bigger than 13 square-meters. im currently out of work and in a process of looking for a decent job here. my contract for this room will end on april 15 of this year, 4 days to go. i have no choice but to leave and look for another place since the owner of this building is not quite fond of pets. :(

i've been so depressed the past weeks because of financial matters. and that my main worry is finding a decent place for me and Alfa. im finding it so impossible to look for a new place since money's the problem. i dont know what to do.

my year didnt start so well for me. last january, i quitted my job in a call center upon learning that the company i was working for was about to file bankruptcy and started cutting down employees. then on february, my small bag was stolen when i was in the mall with a friend. it had all my valuables like my pda phone, my other mobile phone, IDs, and ATM card.

i just feel like im going to lose it. i also then learned that my dad has to undergo another kidney operation by next month. now, i feel really bad thinking that i got Alfa at the wrong time. im still making it sure that Alfa gets her proper vaccination and eats on time even if it means borrowing money from some of my true friends. i think im being punished by God for all of my sins before.

Alfa and i really dont need your money. we badly needed your prayers for i think God will listen if people pray for the same things. pls help me talk to God. it often makes me cry whenever i look at her, feeling so helpless and hopeless.

i am on cam right now at my Yahoo Messenger and you can view Alfa or I and pray with us together. My yahoo ID is: [email protected]

pls help us talk to God... :'(

Paul

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'll include you too! Life seems to get worse just before it gets better -- hang on to your positive thoughts!!!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
prayers from here also... I hope everything works out for the best for you and Alfa.
Hang in there and keep the faith.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you WeHeartLabs... i really couldn't stop from crying right now. I just feel so alone. So i thought of sharing my predicaments with you guys so i know im not alone... thanks for all the good thoughts... :'(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You got it Paul.
Hang in there. Alfa needs you to be strong. :angel:

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Hang in there your never alone when you've got Alfa with you. Good luck finding a new job and new place to live. You'll be in my prayers.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Sending out good thoughts and prayers to you and Alfa. Try to remain positive and strong.........you and your buddy will get through this together!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
guys, thank you for all your prayers! i have a great news for you all! about 30mins ago, IBM called me up and we conducted a phone interview for a training/managerial position! from the start, i've always believed in the power of prayer! and yes, i owe it all to you. the phone interview went really well. che, the person i talked to, said she would give me a referral to her higher-up. i know it doesnt end just there. alfa and i would still want to ask for continuous prayers not only for the two of us, but also for my dad. please, guys?

i was also able to talk to a realtor and man, she is so nice and kind! i also hope she could give me a good deal regarding the studio-type unit i asked her for. my eyes are becoming teary again. i know u hardly know me and yet, here you all are! pls rest assured that alfa and i will continue praying for you and for your family and for your "angels" too. we love you guys!

it's 10:12pm (wednesday) here in manila. i need to get some sleep now. you were right... alfa needs me to be strong. good night guys! i know your day is just about to start! have a wonderful day ahead! :-*

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Adding my prayers and good thoughts for you, Alfa and your dad.
Sending good vibes from Hawaii.

Hope you get the job and a great place to live.

keep us posted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
More prayers from here. Anytime I feel alone, all I have to do is look at my little man's eyes to realize he couldn't care less about where we live, as long as we're together. Take care of yourself, and especially of Alfa...he'll be forever loyal.

F

·
0 Posts
I've had a little chat earlier this week on MSN, and i know that you are strong enough to get a new job, and a new place to stay with Alfa ;)

Take a look at Alfa ... go out and play with her, she dont care about money, she dont care where she stay's, she dont care if she dont get's any shot's from the vet ... but the only thing she care's about, jups, that's right ... that's YOU! ;)

Laika & Me, will also pray for you! :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Please let us know how it works out foe ya! god has a way of making things work out for the best!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts