Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does increased government control of firearms lead to a more civilized, less violent society; or does it leave law abiding citizens at the mercy of violent criminals? Is the Second Amendment applicable to individual citizens or only to the National Guard? Do we need stricter gun control laws? Are the existing laws being enforced?

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
bigger than a .44 magnum and i need both.
My crippled up wrists won't let me do the 44 mag. But beyond 25-30 yards with my 32 mag I need two hands.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
mine aren't crippled, but i have tiny bird like wrists. most men are surprised it doesn't break my wrist or knock me on my ass. i do need both hands for a .454 or a .500, though.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
mine aren't crippled, but i have tiny bird like wrists. most men are surprised it doesn't break my wrist or knock me on my ass. i do need both hands for a .454 or a .500, though.

Some of the smallest ladies I've shot with shot the big ones well. I try that any more my hands and wrists swell up so bad I can't button my sleeves. Shoulder fired, bring it on, you should try a 10 gauge with buckshot.:D Quite a ride.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Some of the smallest ladies I've shot with shot the big ones well. I try that any more my hands and wrists swell up so bad I can't button my sleeves. Shoulder fired, bring it on, you should try a 10 gauge with buckshot.:D Quite a ride.
I have had a bruised arm/shoulder...ouch!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts