Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went into town for some shopping today and as usual bring the boys in the Expedition with us as they enjoy getting out for the ride.

Our first stop was at Save-A-Lot to pick up some frozen ground turkey in the 1 lb. rolls like sausage comes to make their food with.

Stop #2 was to Home Depot for some light bulbs and other stuff.

Stop #3 was to Walmart for a couple grocery items and other stuff.

Get back in the car after Walmart and here is Tank in the middle of the back (all seats are out in back) laying there gnawing on a frozen tube of turkey :eek: Go to count how many are in the box and there are only 7 and the one he is gnawing on and I thought I bought 10. Orson is just looking at me with a frightful look in his eye. Did I only buy 8? Did Tank eat 2 and working on this third or did Orson help him out???? No remants of plastic or metal - nothing left. Tank never used to touch anything in the car. He is still on a small dose of Prednisone but miniscule.

I think it will always be a secret between the two of them :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ut-oh! Ha ha.
Sandie, are you going to keep them on the ground turkey diet, or once Orson reaches desired weight will you switch them?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Somebody broke intot he car trying to steal the turkey. The guy got away with two tubes, but Tank grabbed the third one he was trying to steal. Then he figured he deserved the reward for saving the other 7.

Prove I am wrong.:)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
OMG... that is funny!

It reminds me of when I was in high school, my mother was able to come home for lunch & she would leave whatever I was to make for dinner out to defrost.

Got home one afternoon, called mom & asked what was for dinner. She's like there is ground meat on the counter. Nope, no ground meat on the counter. She swore she left it out, I checked to see if it was still in the freezer. Nope, again. Started checking the house... found remanents of butcher's paper leading us to only one conclusion... Holly, our GSD, got it off the counter & consumed an entire pound of frozen sold ground meat.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I would be checking the store receipt to ensure I had not lost my mind about how many turkey rolls purchased. If you get confirmation that you bought 10 then you are on plastic poop patrol for sure. Those two won't tell you - they made a pack as they were snacking away!! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.