Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Lynn (fiddlelady) was spending the day at Kings' Island and asked if I could keep her 3 month old schnauzer this weekend. She has done a lot for me and my dogs over the years, so it was an offer I couldn't refuse. Terror - I my Tara is a hoot! She is very good for my dogs to have to get along with and "play nice" ,since Emilu can have her "little hairy dog" complex. Emiu has been GREAT with her! Tara spends most of her time jumping up at their faces, and they have been very patient. Emilu really wants to play, and I have to keep reminding her "gentle Emi", "no Emi", "settle Emi". If I really need her to cool it (usually oustside) I say "Emi -Stop it!" and she then deliberately ignores Tara. I was surprised because I never really taught "stop it!" Right now Tara is racing around the house, jumping up at Emilu as she passes by her, then tears on through the house. Thank Heavens she is crate trained - goes very nicely into her tiny little crate and sleeps.

What I see most of the time

A little more careful with Skippy

It was hard to get a picture of her, so I just picked her up

From this morning, waiting for "treats" - aren't they just adorable?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Great pictures! Those little ones are stinkers! I have a mini aussie and she and Daisy are the best of friends, but poor Daisy actually puts up with a lot! Shadie (aussie) loves to grab onto the sides of Daisy's mouth and try and pull her around, and she's ALWAYS in Daisy's face!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts