Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rookie came home last night. ;D

Along with his brother, Bono, who is staying with us while Nicole heads down to MD for the Potomac. I went to Lansing to pick up the two pudges and they have me cracking up already. Rider has been pretty good with them...initiating play and watching the little ones play bow back in size relation to Rider is so hilarious. He's been great so far...but ran off when Bono tried to nurse on his man parts. :eek: :D Both Bono and Rookie have tried to hump him too already :eek: ....there will be none of that here.

Anywho...they were very good last night. Got up at 12:30 to go potty (I think it was more Rookie than Bono) and then they slept soundly until 5AM when I get up to go to the gym. They've been playing non-stop so it's been hilarious.

Here are some pictures:

Crashed out last night after romping with Rider and Drake:

Bono:

and Rookie:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
They are adorable Dani..Rookie is yours?? and Bono belongs to someone else? I'd be in puppy heaven with two of them..except for all the potty training..LOL.
Jackie

·
Registered
836 Posts
He sure is a handsome little guy Dani. I would love to have kept Kelso from Pearls litter, but I just can't seem to make any spare time for training my own dogs.

We will expect to see LOTS of pictures!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
How fun for you! They're so adorable :)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
they're adorable congrats again to you and Nicole.

and bless rider's heart, what a great big brother/uncle! :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
EEEEEEEE!!! :D :D :D
So darn cute! I'm so happy for you Dani. :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Dani!!!! :D

What little pudgies!!! Eeeeeeeee!!! ;D

Twice as much puppy breath... can you stand it??

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Thanks for the update, Dani! Please tell Rider that I'm sorry about the man parts thing....Darwin understands ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts