Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Who are you calling old?

Hershey Kisses is my sweetheart, and always will be.

I kind of liked this one too!

Its been a fun year for HK and me. At least I hope it has been fun for her.

Tried some fresh weed. Good stuff

I don’t know what the Fourth of July is all about, but this is not going to happen again. :(

Yeh! I am a pretty girl. I like the wet look. Means I was in the water.

This is the day my nephew, Louie, arrived for the first time. He is a pest, but we have fun together.

I love the river. So much fun. But we don’t get to go in the winter. :drool-smile:

Dad didn’t tell me the pest could fly.

Do I like the dog parks?

I don’t think so.

And I made Dad proud when I passed the CGC test. He wasn’t sure I would pass.

And again when the Certificate came.

Its been a good year. From Ms Destructo, to full freedom of the house, sleep on the bed with Dad and Mom, got my CGC, the e-collar for recall has been retired, played ambassador to the Park Board to help influence revision of off-lead regulations here, an official member of the new dog park planning team (HK not Ed), made so many friends that Dad can't remember all their names, go to the dog park almost every day, taught Dad when its time to give me treats, (Mom too, but she doesn't know it. :) ) Anyway, I know I have a good place to live, and we have a lot of fun together.

And Dad just realized my first year site is still up: http://home.comcast.net/~eof3/

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Happy Birthday Hershey Kisses!!!!! You're such a pretty girl.. love the pics of you and 'the pest' :laugh:

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERSHEY KISSES! I remember when you were an iddy biddy brown baby girl. You've grown into a beautiful lady dog. I hope you have a wonderful day. Maybe Dad will get you a ceamcone. That's what Libby & Willy call their Frosty Paws. :-*

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Happy Birthday HK. It has been fun watching you grow up.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts