Just Labradors banner

Guess who is coming to my town??

276 views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  sameyeam 
G
#1 ·
Daughtry, Nickelback and Stained!!!!!! I am getting my tickets as soon as they go on sale. I think it is going to be a great concert.

G
#6 ·
Nickelback was really good when I saw them last fall. It was the last show of their tour and they were in full on partying mode. It was them with Chevelle, Hinder and some other band I'd never heard of. Great show!

#11 ·
Charla said:
eastcoastmom said:
Momma to J and A said:
JollyMolly said:
:-[ :-[ I have no clue who any of those are. :-[ :-[

Have fun! :)
All my sentiments exactly!
Nickleback...all their songs sound exactly the same :p
That's what I always say! So it's not just me then! Should be a great concert though! :)
Nope, not just you. Much of their stuff does sond the same. I like "Animals".

G
#15 ·
BudGirl8 said:
Nickelback was really good when I saw them last fall. It was the last show of their tour and they were in full on partying mode. It was them with Chevelle, Hinder and some other band I'd never heard of. Great show!
I saw them last year too. They were with Hinder, hoobastank and some other band. It was alot of fun!

G
#17 ·
1scottie1labby said:
only lawn available near me. If there are better seats by you let me know I would not mind the drive.
Merriweather is mostly lawn too :-\ I don't mind it though. Although we always end up putting our blanket next to some incrediably intoxicated people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.