Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seamus and Shanny!!!! Well unless there's another van at the Potomac with a gorgeous black girl and a stunning yellow boy in the back and a Kelrobin sticker on the side rear window :p

Laura where were you?! I wanted to say hi, but you must have been unloading (it was around 3pm) Seamus and Shanny were being so good in their crates :D I wanted to smooch them sooooo bad!!!

Can't wait to meet them and smooch 'em on thursday!!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Well Laura threaten to lose her along the way so maybe Shanny just stole the keys during a pit stop...she has her drivers license you know.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:p
hahahahaha!!!!

If I had been thinking I could have left some chapstick on the bumper with a note that said "molly monster has been here...looking for her pal shanny" that would be funny!!!

*makes a mental note*

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
If Laura doesn't show up we may have to bribe Shanny with chapstick to find out where she left Laura so we can send out search and rescue.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup! labby plates ;)

haha karon, I'm sure she was there and just unloading. If I don't find her on Thursday then I'll be concerned :p I'll make sure I have extra chapstick for bribery purposes

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WeHeartLabs said:
That must have been a tease to SEE them not be able to get at them.
haha you have NO idea!!!! I got to about 7 or 8 feet away and just stared for a minute like they were celebrities (which I guess they are haha). I didn't want to get too close and have them get all riled up since they were just chillin' out. Then I was sitting on a bench making a phone call and Shanny was doing something...I'm not quite sure what but she was yipping at something.

torture i tell ya!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Hunter said:
Laura, with that many noses up your ass, how are you ever gonna take a crap :p
LOL.. no kidding!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts