Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents suprised US with my graduation gift last night...and boy did they go all out!

http://www.rei.com/adventures/trips/latin/ghk.html

We leave in April, so it is actually before I graduate, but after I am finished with everything for school. I am SO excited!!! I can't beleive my parents...I am going to figure out a way to pay them back...this is just too much!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That is awesome!! I am so jealous, that is one of my top dream vacations :) Can't wait to see the pictures!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a frame for my diploma and some roses.
Haha! That is what I got for graduating from high school, and then a suitcase to pack up all my sh*t and move out for my college graduation. I guess they decided to splurge this time :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Well after all, their daughter is a Doctor!!!! :) That is an amazing gift, Cadey. Very generous of them!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am SOOOOO excited! I just booked our airfare, and can't wait! Oh, I am going to take my Canon, and take so many amazing shots! It is going to be incredible! I can't wait...so much excitement in the next month. Match day is March 19th, which is when I find out which residency program I am going to be training in for the next 4 years, then this trip, then graduation, and my whole family and many of our friends are going out to my parent's beach condo in Carlsbad right after graduation for a week :) I am finally going to get all of that beach time and sun I have missed out on over the past four years!

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Fantastic!! It'd be fun to take along a copy of Darwin's "Voyage of the Beagle" and check out the places he visited in the Galapagos and the animals he saw there.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Wow, I better tell my sister she needs to start saving now. My niece graduates med school next year AND she's getting married.

Have fun, such a nice gift.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts