Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 45 Anniversary edition of Mary Poppins. :laugh: So what if I already own every version they've come out with. :crazy: :crazy: Actually this version has extras about the broadway show that I saw, so I'm excited. Lots of commercials for this DVD on tv!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
So it's the original MP? The one I remember (but don't think I ever saw?) from when I was a kid?
Kewel!! :happy:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
If you don't buy the blu-ray version, you technically won't have /every/ one =)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Once again, my husband would like to curse Laurie for introducing me to LUSH products. They just opened a store near me and now I'm completely screwed. He says my stash of bath bombs is the reason he can't afford to retire.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kelli said:
If you don't buy the blu-ray version, you technically won't have /every/ one =)
They havent come out with it yet. :laugh: They are waiting till the 50 anniversary edition.

Golfgirlrobin said:
Once again, my husband would like to curse Laurie for introducing me to LUSH products. They just opened a store near me and now I'm completely screwed. He says my stash of bath bombs is the reason he can't afford to retire.
:laugh: :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.