Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas what rent would cost for a 1 bedroom apt - that allows pets? Is there such a thing?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Ooooh how many pets? Come live with me in Guelph!!

Seriously though, if you want a place to stay while you apartment hunt for a weekend, feel free to take me up on that...... I just got the paper, so let me go take a quick look.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TangerineFizz said:
Ooooh how many pets? Come live with me in Guelph!!

Seriously though, if you want a place to stay while you apartment hunt for a weekend, feel free to take me up on that...... I just got the paper, so let me go take a quick look.
Just Mackenzye (the Lab)... I don't think your yard is big enough for Skip... lol! I sure will take you up on your offer... however, I do need to find a job first!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I live in the Hamilton area...but not in Canada lol. I got all excited somebody might be moving near me.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Guelph is very dog and animal friendly. :)

I don't know about rent, but I absolutely LOVE this area. Hamilton- I'm not familiar with.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Karina, i can vouch for Nikki.. we had coffee last fall and she didn't stab me once!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Nikki, move to Guelph!! Personally, I think it's nicer than Hamilton! :D And you'd get to hang with Karina and Amy!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
kelli said:
Karina, i can vouch for Nikki.. we had coffee last fall and she didn't stab me once!
Hey, you can't worry about someone stabbing ya when they are tied up in the basement all weekend................ :p :p ;D ;D ;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TangerineFizz said:
kelli said:
Hey, you can't worry about someone stabbing ya when they are tied up in the basement all weekend................ :p :p ;D ;D ;)
I knew you were a dominatrix! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts