Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They wanted to talk to Tevye!

Wonder if I'll bump Sotomayor off Page One?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Oh oh which one?! The Intelligencer? The Inquirer? Courier Times? It was the WSJ wasn't it? ;)

Congrats!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Well when it comes out, post a dang link. My wife is always horified when I get interviewed and get a picture, says I should have dressed better. But if I did, they wouldn't interview me and take my picture.:D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Did they want to know about your recent hike, all by yourself, on the Appalachian Trail?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a local county (MontCo) rag. I'm probably going to be sammitched in between coupons for septic tank cleaning and recipes for sourdough pancakes.

Reporter wanted to know how I got involved w/the show ((told her about DW#2 and her desire after seeing previous productions)); how was I finding the part ((tough but a lot of fun)); what my background was ((theater in H.S. and college and one prior commty theater experience)); what I did for a living; was I nervous about the opening ((nervous, no---excited, yes))......

That kind of thing.

If I can find it (to be pub'd this Fri, as far as I can tell) and link to, I will.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Can I have your autograph? :)

Just wanted to say Good Luck with the opener and the whole show! You and DD will be GREAT and have a blast!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Cool beans! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts