Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
It's funny, a friend of mine called it before the show, so I was kind of expecting it! It was really great though!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Totally saw it coming. But it was a great and touching episode regardless.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I did not see it coming!

IT was a great episode. I'm so glad I didn't stop watching last season, they've totally brought it back!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
DENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*le sigh*

I called it last week.. but.. to be fair i saw a preview that said something like "someone will be getting married" or something like that.. so i guessed it. But it was still good =)

"I'm here for you, Izzy.."

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I saw Karev interviewed and also read an interview with Shonda Rhimes and they said the same thing, "it's Meredith and Derek's wedding day" but wouldn't comment any further. So that's what led me to believe izzy would be getting married.

Beautiful dress!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
OMG, I thought that was the best episode!!! I love Izzy and hate the thought she'll be leaving the show. They kinda led people to believe that there was a possibility that she would stay on some how but I don't see any way out of it now.:(

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
OMG, I thought that was the best episode!!! I love Izzy and hate the thought she'll be leaving the show. They kinda led people to believe that there was a possibility that she would stay on some how but I don't see any way out of it now.:(
You mustn't have seen the previews for next week, then?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts