Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
Alex and Addison had sex! It was one of those things that ya saw coming, but it was still shocking anyway..and at the end when he was like "You're not my girlfriend" and she walked outside staring at Seattle Grace :( I don't want an Addison spin-off I'm starting to like her where she is! I yelled at Alex when she walked out and I was like "youuuu said you would notice if she was gone dumb ass!!!!"

I loved Christina with the cakes and how she liked the red velvet one (and so did Burke) sooo sweet (haha)

Can I slap McDreamy?! I reallyyyyyyy want to!!!!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I'm pretty disappointed in Alex too. I'd really started to like him!! I think Addison's gone buhbye, and I hate that they're going to do a spinoff. She's one of my favorites.

It sucks for Meredith that she finally started trying and now this. What a bummer.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
That wasn't the first time alex and addie slept together, was it?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
And Mark telling Addison he slept with someone, just to let her go...

And George transferring? Will he be going with Addison on the spin-off??

McDreamy is pi$$ing me off. He chased and chased Mer, and then when she starts to give he backs off, TYPICAL!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kelli said:
That wasn't the first time alex and addie slept together, was it?
Hmm..good question. I can't remember if they have or not, I think they might have.

CoCosMom said:
And Mark telling Addison he slept with someone, just to let her go...

And George transferring? Will he be going with Addison on the spin-off??

McDreamy is pi$$ing me off. He chased and chased Mer, and then when she starts to give he backs off, TYPICAL!
Yeah what was up with Mark?! Why all of a sudden is he willing to let her go?! I had to laugh when he was talking to Mer in that growly voice telling her that he wanted to sleep with her (haha something about his tone made me laugh)

I heard that TR Knight (who plays George) is leaving the show and they wanted to leave the door open for him to come back. They said he never go over the whole **** incident with "Burke". It makes sense that he would transfer that way the door is still open for him to come back.

Like I mentioned before...I want to smack McDreamy!!! Just like Alex said he would notice if Addison was gone, Derek promised he would never hurt Mer...why can't these men keep their promises?!?!

T

·
0 Posts
Oh boy, when Addison and Alex "DID IT" (LOL) Cody and I were cheering them on and clapping and we were just so excited. And then at the end, I was sad for her.

I felt bad for McSteamy, he went the whole time. Why did he lie to her?

I am so not a fan of McDreamy. How could he do that to her. After everything she has been threw with him and the hospital her mom and GOD, I JUST WANT TO SLAP HIM TOO.

Is george going to the spin off?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
T.R. Knight's departure has been rumoured, but i've never seen a confirmation and his "people" deny it.

Has something been confirmed?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kelli said:
T.R. Knight's departure has been rumoured, but i've never seen a confirmation and his "people" deny it.

Has something been confirmed?
When I was listening to the radio the other day they said that TR was leaving the show because of the **** incident. They didn't say wheter it was an offcial or unofficial statment.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Alex and Addie had kissed before but not had sex.

George's transfer is to another local hospital apparently. Izzie knew exactly which hospital he meant and they've talked about that one before - wasn't it where Denny's stolen heart came from? He wouldn't move away from his wife. Addison's spinoff is happening in L.A. I haven't heard anything about T.R. joining the spin-off.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Melissa, I think Mercy West is where Denny's stolen heart came from. I knew I'd heard that name before!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
they mention mercy west a lot on the show.. the doctor Burke stole the heart from has made several appearances including George's dad's surgery.

I heard on the radio that someone got FIRED but didn't hear the name.. i'm assuming they were talking about Isaiah, but i have yet to hear it anywhere else..so i dunno what's going on there.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
UGH. Can I just throw out a big WTF to Derek? He was all freaked out when Meredith almost died and then so worried about her the other weeks, and now that he might not be chief it's just see ya later?!

Addison was very sad, but a good set-up for the spinoff. Jane Doe/Ava still annoys the crap outta me, just shut up lady!

I liked the whole Christina/Burke thing :) Especially at the end, that was sweet. What he said was wrong, but he's a great actor and I think the show would really suffer without him.

And I liked Callie better before she was spineless. That's all I have to say on the whole George/Izzie/Callie thing.

Yay for two whole hours next week! Who the heck slaps Meredith in the preview?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hmmm, maybe something is wrong with Susan then? Because it looked like they were in the hospital too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts